Human Resources Solutions
The extension of your team in Asia
Having your own team will bring full control and transparency to your operations in Asia.
Brasia can manage your employees in Asia including the payroll, attendance, employment contracts, expenses, reimbursements and other services.
Recruiting and Hiring
Brasia will search for key professionals in the market in order to enhance the development of your business plan in Hong Kong and China.
Our service includes:
– Searching for professionals with specific profiles desired by your company
– Receiving CVs and select suitable candidates for each position
– Conducting the interview process
– Negotiating benefits and salary packages, and advising on the local social contributions
– Draft of an employment agreements according to the local regulations.
– Employee Registration with local authorized authority
Employee benefits and taxes administation
Brasia will advise on the local social contributions and applicable income tax, offering consultation on the benefits available in the market.
We can take care of the social contributions registration, income tax forms for your company and your employees, prepare applications for tax exemptions and liaise with local tax and government authorities.
Brasia will guide you through the visa procedures and help to prepare all the documentation required to obtain the correct visas, including work, residence and dependents visas for your foreign employees.
Brasia will calculate the salary, benefits and social contributions of your employees and prepare a detailed monthly payroll for your company records.
Attendance and leave management
Brasia will act as part of your HR team to control your employees’ annual leave, sick leave, attendance and holidays.
Planning and business trip management
Your employees can count on Brasia’s support to organize their business trips and training sessions.
Brasia will manage the travel itineraries, organize transportation and accommodation, quotations, bookings, checking, amendments and approvals from headquarters.
Open your Hong Kong Company Today!
– Incorporation and registration
– Support in opening a bank account
– Corporate Secretary
– Registered address
Your Company in China
Incorporation, records and licenses for:
– WFOE –100% foreign capital
– Joint Ventures
– Representative Offices
– Factories, warehouses and tradings